inactive

David Way MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2014
Dr. Way diagnosed my problem and acted aggressively to correct it! I trust him implicitly because of his knowledge, his concern and care! His staff is highly professional, yet most personable! I feel treated like I am special!

September 19th, 2011
Great doctor
He had seen my grandmother and myself as well. He has always been there for us when we need him. Love his attentivness and how his staff has been able to get me in when in jams. He has worked with me, when I have no insurance. I had stopped going to him for a while and am very glad to be his patient again.

August 16th, 2011
Rakes you over the coals
He barely spent 90 seconds with me. Booked me two days in a row, charged me for each visit even though it wasn't necessary and I told him it was a 45 minute drive both ways. Claims to work with you if you don't have insurance but instead rakes you over the coals. Will never go back! Horrible.