A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wazer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wazer graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wazer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wazer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Wazer practice?
Dr. David Wazer practices Radiation Oncology and Diagnostic Radiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Radiologists.