A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wazer is Good. Dr. Wazer has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wazer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Breast Cancer, and Breast Cancer.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wazer graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wazer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wazer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Wazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Wazer practice?
Dr. David Wazer practices Radiation Oncology and Diagnostic Radiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Warwick, RI.
See Providence Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Wazer, Dr. Davis Wazer, Dr. Dewey Wazer