A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wazer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wazer graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wazer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Wazer MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wazer practice?
- Dr. David Wazer has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wazer practices Radiation Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Oncologists.