A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Weakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weakley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weakley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weakley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weakley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Weakley practice?
Dr. David Weakley practices Dermatology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists, Plano Pediatricians, Plano Ophthalmologists, and Plano Surgeons.