A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weakley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract, Lazy Eye Amblyopia, and Lazy Eye Strabismus.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weakley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weakley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weakley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Weakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Weakley practice?
Dr. David Weakley practices Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists, Dallas Ophthalmologists, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Weakley, Dr. Davis Weakley, Dr. Dewey Weakley