A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Weakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weakley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weakley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Weakley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Weakley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David Weakley practice?
- Dr. David Weakley has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Weakley practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.