A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Weaver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Weaver DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Weaver practice?
- Dr. David Weaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weaver practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Canton Internists.