inactive

David M Webb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 9th, 2009
This doctor force my husband to die un-necessarily
This doctor was assigned to my husband following a procedure to stop hemorrhaging in my husband's esophagus. The Gastroenterologist had ordered a blood transfusion for my husband, but Dr. Webb STOPPED it. My husband had stage 4 espophageal cancer, but was young, doing fairly well, was ambulatory, and had been no where close to dying. But the tumor in his esophagus pulled away and began hemorrhaging, which caused weeks of excessive vomiting. So he needed the transfusion and a day or two of TPN, but Dr. Webb refused to allow him to get that livesaving treatment that he needed. Dr. Webb arbitrarily decided, without any proof or testing, that my husband's cancer had spread. I told him it had not, and had a CT scan done which PROVED the cancer had not spread more. But they had put me off until it was too late for my husband. He was forced to die a horrible, un-necessary death from blood loss and starvation. Because of Dr. Webb.