Dr. David Weber Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Weber?

very nice and very good beside manner

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I took my mom here after months of her being in pain not knowing what is wrong they were very helpful an caring his nurse was a very friendly down to earth woman great experience atleast they took steps into her diagnosis and didn't tell her she was crazy like so many other doctors in the past

See Another Infectious Disease Doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Aloof, Arrogant, Condescending, Do not come to this office! Firstly, I needed to get into an appointment quickly! They would not move up the appointment. Secondly, most SUV, do not fit in the parking garage. Thirdly, your input and information that you have collected about the disease is null and you know nothing. Fourthly, the doctor refused to check for other infections that I had all of the symptoms to and backed out of the room while the nurse was talking. The building, office space & bathrooms are not ADA Compliant! As a new patient, they took no vitals and did not perform a physical exam, and refused to do further testing of infections. This was a waste of my time as I now have to research another Infectious Disease Doctor that will help me. Notify your insurance of such lack of treatment - no physical exam or vitals taken. This is not a conscientious or caring physician,

Great Doctor, Great Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I met Dr. Weber during a hospital stay, a very scary hospital stay, approximately two years ago and since then I have been seeing him for a condition that others deemed hopeless. He restored my faith in new treatments and physicians as well. I absolutely love the atmoslhere in the waiting room of his office and his staff!

Seen in hospital only

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I was not his patient but he was one of the doctors that came to my room. When I tried to ask him questions. He told me my logid doesnt make sense and just walked away.. He never heard anything I said..

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Had a great experience with Dr. Weber and his wonderful staff, I didn't have to wait long and everyone was very friendly. His office has a really nice personal feel, I liked the scented candles and nice artwork in the waiting room. Dr. Weber has very personable and explained everything to me in regards to my vaccines and a roadmap (I am a 15 year cancer survivor). The only thing I didn't like is that I had to pay my co-pay in cash or check, perhaps that is some UPMC rule at that location.

Posted on October 19th, 2009

This physician is arrogant. He tells patients he will assist w/ a diagnosis and then becomes too busy to care. It took months to get a final diagnosis from another dr. and this Dr was flat out wrong. Find a dr. who cares and isnt to busy to put patience before his own arrogance.

Posted on October 12th, 2017