More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Webner
Dr. David Webner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Webner is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Webner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Webner has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. David Webner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, PA.
Dr. David Berkson
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Springfield, PA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park
Springfield, PA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Kevin Duprey
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Residency
Springfield, PA 0.01 mi7