A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Webner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Webner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Webner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webner graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Webner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Webner practice?
- Dr. David Webner has 14 office locations.
Dr. David Webner practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Glenolden, PA.
See Springfield Family Physicians and Springfield Sports Medicine Doctors.