A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Weibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weibel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weibel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weibel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clinton Weibel MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Weibel practice?
- Dr. David Weibel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weibel practices Urology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Urologists.