A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weidendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weidendorf is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidendorf graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Weidendorf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Weidendorf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Weidendorf practice?
- Dr. David Weidendorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weidendorf practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.