Dr. David Weidman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Weidman?

Mechanical Engineer

Posted on March 30th, 2014

Just found we're losing Dr. Weidman at NNS. So sorry. I'll find out where he's moving and move my business to his new practice...

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I had an MRI that showed concerning issues. When my regular physician was unresponsive, I consulted with Dr Wiedman and he promptly replied with a well considered response that saved much worry and complication. Thank You.

Brilliant doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2013

I brought my mother here for analysis of her dementia symptoms. After a few diagnostic tests and 15 minutes of observation he came to better understanding and more accurate assessment of what had caused her problems that she had received in 20 years previously. I think it is possible that what some people have indicated here as "being all over the place" is the fact that his mind is moving at a much faster speed than most people's and the fact that he excitedly talks over people is that he is not interested in heresay or conjecture, he knows pretty much what he is looking for and recognizes it without any extra input from family or the patient's explanations. He admits when he is wrong, almost seems to relish it, as then he has learned something that will help him in future. When my mother had a stroke in a different part of the state, even after missing her last appointment, he called right away to find out what had happened and how she was. In all, I think he is first and foremost a man of science trying to get at the truth at all times. He may come across as brusque, but he really just does not want to waste time. He does care very much, he just lets his mind get ahead of him and is thinking out loud, trying out ideas in his head and sometimes forgetting that the patient might take things the wrong way if not said in a more circumspect manner. But I think he is a great doctor, brilliant mind, truthful good soul.

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

took time, never gave up. Better than any doctor I've been to in his field

Not worth it

Posted on July 13th, 2012

It was fairly easy to get an appointment with this doctor however it was not worth it. I would much rather wait to get an appointment with a better doctor. Dr. Weidman was all over the place and didn't seem to listen to a word I said. He was a jerk and left me driving home from my appointment in tears. I had a hard time understanding what he said to me as his train of thought seemed to be jumping all over the place.

WORST doctor ever.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

My appointment with this doctor was the WORST appointment with any doctor in my entire life. I had been having burning pain in my legs and other doctors had recommended seeing a neurologist. So I went to see Dr Weidman. When he came into the examining room he did not even ask me about my symptoms or why I was there, instead he asked me what sort of drugs I was detoxing from. I have never done any drugs in my entire life and I told him that. He then asked me if I was mentally ill to which I also replied no. I was shocked. I don't know if he assumed what he did because I was at a treatment facility for depression or what. But in any case, I have never met someone so rude, unprofessional and UNETHICAL. Since then I have found a qualified and caring neurologist in Colorado who has helped me diagnose and managing my nerve pain in a professional manner. Dr. Weidman should NOT be practicing medicine. Again, the most rude, uncaring, unprofessional, unkind and unethical doctor I have ever had contact with.

The Worst

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Any of the negative doctor or patient reviews posted here convey only a small portion of why this doctor is a disgrace to his profession. Stay away if you care about yourself.

A wonderful man and doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Weidman for almost four years and find him caring and very professional.. He is patient and kind. In reading about my condition I find that he is doing everything that should be done regarding testing and medications. He follows up and advises me over the phone on a monthly basis to keep track of my progress. When needed he was able to refer me to the Mayo Clinic. His office staff is most efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

My Experience With Dr. Weidman & his staff

Posted on December 20th, 2011

My experience with this Doctor was poor! His staff as well act as if they have medical degrees as well. I discussed my experience with Dr. Weidman with my long time family physician, and he suggested I report him to the medical board etc.. He also suggested using this and other similar sites to warn other potential patients. What I had to endure with this Doctor & his staff is beyond belief.

A caring doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2011

i am very pleased by the care and concern I receive. He is easy to talk to and responds to phone calls.

rude and incompetent

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr. Weideman treated my wife with drugs that had sevire sideaffacts. After her condition worsend (sevire confusion and speech problems) we tried to schedule an appointment for several days without success and decided to visite the office without an appointment to get at least an opinion or a statement about stopping the drug. After over one hour of waiting time he pulled her asside to tell her about how unpolite it is to just show up without an appointment and that he had Friday afternoons off. This accureed just before lunch on a Friday. He ended up refusing treatment and giving the medical records to her sending her to an Emergencyroom. He stated that she had to find a new doctor to treat her. Overall a total nightmare and not benificial for my wifes healing. My advise is stay away from his office if you want a doctor that cares.

Incomptent

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Weidman managed a vagal nerve stimulator that was installed in my chest. He lowered the electrical output of the stimulator and then lowered my medication. Did significant brain damage and memory loss. Didn't bother to show up for three days after the incident! Need I say more?