A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Weiner MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Weiner practice?
- Dr. David Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Weiner practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.