3.0

Visits show details Visits
Aug 18th, 2016

Recommends the most effective, conservative therapy.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Debra on Nov 6th, 2015

Dr Weingold and his staff were super nice. The Dr has a great bedside manner and is quite funny. Really puts you at ease. I highly recommend him!

by Marilynn on Nov 4th, 2015

Very easy to talk with, very knowledgeable and welcoming.

Jun 25th, 2015

Never again, horrible experience! !!

Mar 23rd, 2015

Office was not clean. Dr. was unkempt, unprofessional and didn't seem interested in me. Will never go back to him.

Jun 20th, 2011

Figured out the cause of my problem quickly after multiple other derms had failed to determine the cause of my problem by taking the time to patch test. It took three visits to finish the test, but now I know the source of my problem!

Jun 16th, 2011

He had very poor bedside manner, very condescending, and rude. I will not return to him nor will I ever recommend him!!! I would much rather drive to Memphis!

Aug 9th, 2010

he didnt know-did 2 biops near huge blister,nothing but continue silverdye-called sev days later said huge blister poped-didnt need to see horrible red/raw place with a hole,perscribed steroid cream-after 1 weak worse again didnt need to see it- said a ref to AR derm clinic in LR -heart condition & pain prevented the 250 mile trip most uncaring dr i have ever seen-no diagnosis-only thing good was impressive medical schools Yale & Duke

will not be back show details will not be back
by Natalie on Jun 25th, 2009

I visited him twice and I will not go back. I waited for 2 hours in the waiting room and he spent only five minutes in the room with me. He doesn't explain anything to his patients. He has the poorest bedside manners ever! He didn't even treat my condition. He waisted my time and money.