Dermatologists

4334 E Highland Dr
Jonesboro, AR 72401
870-802-3376
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Worst experience of my life  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

I just moved to Jonesboro from Indianapolis a few weeks ago. A few days before I moved here, I had 3 moles removed. One came back with possible early melanoma, and was needing to have a larger margin removed. I currently did not have health insurance so had to pay $631.21 for a month of reinstated health insurance through COBRA. Made an appt with Dr. Weingold as I was told he was "the best" in town and he was able to see me the soonest. None of the staff was wearing a name badge and none of them introduced themselves to me. When Dr. Weingold came in, he was VERY unprofessional and even cursed a few times while talking to me. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about, and asked me twice if I had questions for him, but I was very unimpressed. One of the staff members numbed the area (without using alcohol to clean the area first) and was getting supplies ready for the procedure. I noticed she was opening sterile supplies and grabbing them with her bare hands. I then asked her "this isn't a sterile procedure?" She stated "no, it's just your skin" I was appauled by this as I am a nurse and think that ANYTIME something enters your skin, it should be cleaned and/or sterile when needed. A few moments later, I hear Dr. Weingold talking in the hall loud enough that I am able to hear that he is talking about me and how I was asking about the sterility of the procedure. I heard him say something about how in medical school he remembers a lot of the nurses were BRUTAL about doctors being sterile and touching things after being sterile. I was VERY upset at this point, I was about to walk out of the office, but I knew I needed to get this procedure done ASAP. Dr. Weingold cut a large area out of my thigh without ever cleaning the area. I would never recommend this man and will never go to him again.

Jun 20th, 2011

Figured out the cause of my problem quickly after multiple other derms had failed to determine the cause of my problem by taking the time to patch test. It took three visits to finish the test, but now I know the source of my problem!

Jun 16th, 2011

He had very poor bedside manner, very condescending, and rude. I will not return to him nor will I ever recommend him!!! I would much rather drive to Memphis!

Aug 9th, 2010

he didnt know-did 2 biops near huge blister,nothing but continue silverdye-called sev days later said huge blister poped-didnt need to see horrible red/raw place with a hole,perscribed steroid cream-after 1 weak worse again didnt need to see it- said a ref to AR derm clinic in LR -heart condition & pain prevented the 250 mile trip most uncaring dr i have ever seen-no diagnosis-only thing good was impressive medical schools Yale & Duke

|  will not be back  |  show details
by Natalie on Jun 25th, 2009

I visited him twice and I will not go back. I waited for 2 hours in the waiting room and he spent only five minutes in the room with me. He doesn't explain anything to his patients. He has the poorest bedside manners ever! He didn't even treat my condition. He waisted my time and money.