A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weinstein, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weinstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Weinstein MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Weinstein practice?
- Dr. David Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weinstein practices Urology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Urologists.