A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weinstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weinstock, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leon Weinstock FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. David Weinstock has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Weinstock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lynbrook, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Cardiologists.