A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weintritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weintritt, Surgeon, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weintritt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Diabetic Foot
- Limb Salvage
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintritt graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weintritt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Weintritt MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Weintritt practice?
- Dr. David Weintritt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weintritt practices Surgery near Lorton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Lorton Surgeons.