A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weir, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cozad Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
- Gothenburg Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Weir FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Weir practice?
- Dr. David Weir has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Weir practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kearney, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Gothenburg, NE and Holdrege, NE.
See Kearney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.