A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberg graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Weisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Weisenberg practice?
- Dr. David Weisenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Weisenberg practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.