Dr. David Weisgerber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Weisgerber?

August 24th, 2016

Not a good guy

This man is an absolute disgrace to the medical community. He is a vulture at Frye hospital emergency department that preys on unsuspecting victims. I had to get patient advocacy and the chief medical director involved to save my Mom from Weisgerber. He is not capable to handle people with serious illness and is too prideful to admit it. However, I wasn't going to let his pride hurt my Mom and took matters into my own hands and took the appropriate steps to go over his head.

March 4th, 2015

Very unprofessional

My father in-law was in Frye Hospital. Dr. Weisgerber was his doctor. This man is the rudest, most sarcastic person that we have ever dealt with. He is very unprofessional when dealing with patients families. He had the audacity to mock our concerns. I can only surmise that he does not care about the patients, he is in it for the money only. So I would never recommend him to anyone. I think that our beagle is treated with more respect at the Vet.

April 15th, 2014

daughter

Run don't walk away from this doctor! He puts patients on meds they don't need & doesn't give what they do need. He doesn't like to confer with other doctors or involve specialist. He talks a good game, but please research what he's giving you or a family member.

April 30th, 2012

I had my first visit with Dr. Weisgerber today. I was seen promptly. He was extremely professional, taking a complete history. My problems were addressed and I was given an appointment to follow up. It is a relaxed enviornment and the staff was friendly. They accept Medicare so I know the prices are fixed. There were no costly tests ordered, as previously mentioned in a review. He made an effort to find medicines that I could afford.

April 27th, 2012

Extremely rude staff!

I had the unfortunate luck of dealing with Dr. Weisgerber's staff recently and am sad to say I have never encountered anyone as rude as this woman. She basically talked to me like I was an idiot and she ran the office, all before she hung up on me. I would encourage everyone to stay away from this joke of a doctor's office...very unprofessional!!!

March 24th, 2012

Not all about the patient.

Dr. Weisgerber is well educated in his field as well as how to get the most out of his patients. You go in for a routine checkup and leave with a bill that could make 3 house payments. Yes Medicare pays the most of it...regardless a rip off is a rip off. It is one thing to be thorough and another thing to insist on numerous diagnostic procedures when there are no symptoms to warrant them. Is he understaffed? No he purposely does not hire adequate staff to cover the work load because that insures more profit to his pocket. I'm actually surprised he hasn't been investigated for insurance, mainly Medicare fraud by now.He has a God complex and it won't take anyone long to see this.

June 22nd, 2011

hard to be objective

this man has literally saved my life on 3 separate occasions 0over 25 years, each one a different medical crisis and each met with pointed, accurate and decisive action. a late stage throat cancer, recalcetrant atrial fib, and a bowel resection. he went above and beyond what other doctors do on each occasion, and i'd be dead without him.

October 29th, 2010

He saved my moms life

My mom was rushed to hospital and we were told the prognosis wasnt good. Dr W was assigned to case and he calmly outlined the situation and outlined what he thought we could and should do...6 months later my mom is back to where she was before the crisis and she got 6 months of time with her family that other docs gave up on her He is dedicated and cares if a bit abrupt

August 6th, 2009

This doctor is VERY RUDE and absolutely does not care about pt care or their outcomes!! My family was lucky enough to get him as the internist at the hospital and he was ignorant and rude every time we had an encounter with him.

May 13th, 2008

Medicare hungry

Go to his office to find an abundance of Sr. Citizens. No nurses anywhere. He does everything and thinks he knows it all!!!!

May 2nd, 2017