A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weisman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Weisman MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Weisman practice?
- Dr. David Weisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weisman practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Abington Neurologists.