A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weisoly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weisoly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weisoly, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisoly graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Weisoly has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Weisoly DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Weisoly practice?
- Dr. David Weisoly has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weisoly practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.