A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weiss is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Weiss DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Weiss practice?
- Dr. David Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.