A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weiss is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Weiss DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Weiss practice?
- Dr. David Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.