A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weiss is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Weiss practice?
Dr. David Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.