A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weissberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weissberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weissberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weissberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Weissberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Weissberg practice?
- Dr. David Weissberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weissberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY.
See Huntington Station Surgeons and Huntington Station Orthopedic Surgeons.