A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weitman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weitman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew Weitman MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Weitman practice?
- Dr. David Weitman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weitman practices Neurological Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.