A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weitz
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Weitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Weitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Weitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Weitz practice?
- Dr. David Weitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Weitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.