A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Weitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Weitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Weitz practice?
- Dr. David Weitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Weitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.