A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wellenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellenstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wellenstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wellenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Wellenstein practice?
Dr. David Wellenstein practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NY.
See Utica Radiologists.