A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wellenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wellenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wellenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellenstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wellenstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Earl Wellenstein MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wellenstein practice?
- Dr. David Wellenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wellenstein practices Radiology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Radiologists.