A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wellenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellenstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wellenstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Wellenstein MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wellenstein practice?
- Dr. David Wellenstein has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Wellenstein practices Radiology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NY and New Hartford, NY.
See Utica Radiologists.