A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weltman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weltman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weltman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Weltman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David I. Weltman practice?
- Dr. David Weltman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weltman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Bay Shore, NY.
See Patchogue Radiologists.