The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wertheim
Dr. David Wertheim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Wertheim is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and LIJ Medical Center. Dr. Wertheim has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wertheim has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. David Wertheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Lisa Buglino
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Paul Lang
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
New Hyde Park, NY 0.21 mi25
Dr. James Fagin
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
New Hyde Park, NY 0.28 mi41