A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wessel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wessel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Wessel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Wessel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Wessel practice?
- Dr. David Wessel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wessel practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, NY.
See Washington Anesthesiologists, Washington Pediatricians, Washington Pediatric Specialists, and Washington Critical Care Practitioners.