A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wessel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wessel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Wessel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wessel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Wessel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Wessel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Wessel practice?
- Dr. David Wessel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wessel practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Cardiologists.