A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Westbrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Westbrock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Westbrock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Westbrock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westbrock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Westbrock MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Westbrock practice?
- Dr. David Westbrock has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Westbrock practices Internal Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.