A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wettach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wettach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wettach
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wettach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wettach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wettach graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wettach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Wettach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wettach practice?
- Dr. David Wettach has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wettach practices Family Medicine near Muscatine, IA.
See Muscatine Primary Care Doctors.