Dr. David Whaley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 21st, 2014
A Caring Family Doctor
Jimmy and I have been privileged to be patients of Dr. Whaley since he began practicing at Colonial Family Practice. We both grew up with a caring family Doctor, The late Perry Davis. We were used to a family doctor who took the time to know us and care about us and we have found that same spirit with Dr. Dave Whaley. This relationship is very important to us and we are thankful that we have found another caring family doctor.

February 20th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Whaley takes his time to ask you questions and also to listen and care about you as a person.

July 11th, 2013
He is fantastic!!!
I have been going to Dr. Whaley since he came to Sumter to work. HE IS WONDERFUL, CARING, PATIENT, THE POSITIVE LIST GOES ON AND ON! What I like most I feel like I am his only patient because he sits, explain everything in detail so you can understand what is going on. He does not make me feel like he is rushing. He genuine cares about the whole me; not just the physical me. HE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME!!!!

March 27th, 2013
No Worries from a Military Member on A Short Tour to Korea
I am in the Air Force and on a remote tour to the Republic of Korea. Since I have been gone, my husband and my mother both go to see Dr. Whaley. He is an amazing doctor. My Mom has been to many specialist and felt like none of them were listening. Since being with Dr. Whaley she's been diagnosed and finally feels like she finally has a doctor that cares. My husband has been treated going on almost four years. Dr. Whaley's bedside manner you cannot find with doctors normally in this day and age. I am not stressed worrying about my family's medical care because I know that Dr. Whaley is taking care of them. Thank you. If you want a doctor that will listen and hear what you're saying, ask for him.

March 12th, 2013
A great doctor, caring and not rushed. I could not be happier.

February 28th, 2013
Best MD ever!
I love the fact that when Dr. Whaley walks in the room he is always going to have a smile on his face. He also makes me feel that my appointment is important to him, and that I never feel rushed. Dr. Whaley always has time to talk and listen to any problems or questions I have with true concern. I couldn't ever imagine going anywhere else and hate that it took me so long to find such a caring Dr.

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Whaley has been treating our family for the past 8 years. My husband and I have 3 children ages 14, 11, and 8. He has seen them from childhood into young adulthood. We appreciate his medical expertise and easygoing, compassionate bedside manner, especially with our children. He has always been available to answer questions and help solve problems and we are so appreciative of the care we receive from Dr.Whaley and his staff:)

February 26th, 2011
Dr Whaley is a wonderful doctor. He has wonderful beside manners and is very concern about me. He is good ar trying to get to the bottom of the problems. If he can't figure it out then he sends you to a specialist.The biggest problem I have is waiting time to talk to him. I think he tries to see too many people a day. I have waited an hour and half and the time he spent with me may have bee 10 minutes.I am a person who HATEto wait,

February 19th, 2011
Dr. Whaley Really Cares For His Patients
Dr. Dave Whaley is one of most caring and competent physicians I've ever had. He spends time with you and he hears you. He is a skilled physician with a heart for his patients.

October 4th, 2010
He is a great doctor
He is the best that i have met.he spends his time with you and will do his best to help you

April 25th, 2010
Dr. Whaley always puts the patient first. He cares.

March 28th, 2009