Dr. David Whang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 26th, 2012
I went into Dr Whang's office with a Temp Dx of which he confirmed and wanted to do more tests to make sure nothing has worsened. I really like this doctor..

June 1st, 2010
Fast Food Cardiology
I felt since I was a clinic patient I didn't deserve his full attention and being a non-model patient and non-paying clinic person I got a botched job. He took no responsibility for this medically or mentally in how I was affected and the pain I suffered as I lay wide awake on a table where I was not supposed to be awake and prescribed nothing nor checked out the bruised and painful area, instead I was ignored and put off. I miss my old doc, this one just doesn't seem to care.

December 11th, 2009
Maybe he should reconsider his patient load!
Upon arrival in the emergency room prior to quadruple bypass, my Father was "assigned" Dr. Whang as his cardiaologist. After his release from the surgeon, he saw Dr. Whang at the Galbraith Road office in Cincinnat where he barely said 2 words to him and was in a big hurry to leave the exam room. My father (age 81) continued to have extremely high blood pressure readings and was waking up with headaches. I faxed over his BP readings for the week since he was last in along with a list of the current medicatiins and dosages very early on a Tues. with a plea to call me to discuss his continued problems and possible adjustment to medications. Feeling that having the readings written in front would be of help and aid in a response. After not hearing anything at all that day, I called the office the next morning and was told to leave a message on his assistant's VM, which I did. After not hearing again, I decided to call his Family Physician and that Doctor returned my call in under 2 hours. We discussed the matter and changed medications based on the Family Dr.'s recommendations because I told him how upset I was with the Cariologist. I then received a call on Friday (day #4) from Dr. Whang's assitant saying he had a chance to look at the fax and wanted to make modifications to my Father's medications! I could not believe that not one person in this office could place a phone call regarding concern for a patient the day the fax was sent! Obviously, we are changing Cardiologists for someone that has the ability to at least pretend to care!