A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wheeler, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wheeler, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brockman Wheeler MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. David Wheeler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wheeler practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, SD.
See Casper Neurologists.