Dr. David Whitcomb MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Marietta, GA

December 30th, 2015
Pointless waste of a lot of money
My MRI showed a mass which involves the jugular vein at the point where the vein leaves the skull in the back of the head at the very top of the spine. It is suspected to be a slow growing tumor. These are best taken out when very small. These have ZERO symptoms. They are ONLY found thru scans done for other reasons. Dr Whitcomb palpated the FRONT of my neck about an inch or two below my jaw and claimed it is a jumble of blood vessels. He announced, “Nothing should be done unless it gets bigger.” He then referred me to a vascular surgeon. He also tested my neurological functions. And proclaimed me healthy for a 48 year old. I am well beyond 48 years of age.

March 10th, 2014
This doctor's bedside manner is awful. I had several questions about the problems I am having and he was not interested in answering them. He told me I looked fine but wanted me to undergo some testing?I had more questions and then he said we can wait on the testing. I will find a different doctor.

February 2nd, 2013
Great experience
The wait time in the office was only 5 min. His staff is very friendly and seem to really care. He spent time with me and explained everything. He even call me at home personally when I had a problem with a medication.

November 5th, 2012
excelent, excellent and excellent
Dr. whitcomb is a doctor who goes the extra mile. He believes in the very best healthcare for everyone. Hooray for doctors like Dr. David Whtcomb. He chose to make his patients his #1 priority.