A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Whiteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Whiteman, Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Whiteman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Whiteman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Whiteman practice?
- Dr. David Whiteman has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Whiteman practices Plastic Surgery near , .