Dr. David Whiteman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Professional and Proficient
I might have been worried at undergoing surgery but that Doctor Whiteman and his staff put me totally at ease. The day of the surgery could not have been smoother from check in to pre-op the entire nursing staff was fantastic! Soon after my surgery I could see that the result were even better than he promised and even more than I had hoped for! Thank you Dr. Whiteman

September 2nd, 2016
Totally worth it!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Whiteman for liposuction. Yes it can be costly and very painful, but the results are amazing! I feel great and my old skinny clothes fit again. I had the procedure done 3 months ago and I am still seeing more results as time goes by. Dr. Whiteman is very honest and available to answer any questions or concerns. The hospital staff was also great, caring and made me feel comfortable before getting the procesure done. I recommend Dr. Whiteman to be your go to liposuction surgeon. He did a fantastic job and changed my life!

March 2nd, 2016
Best Decision Ever
Dr. Whiteman did my tummy tuck and even a week after surgery I am pleased with my results. Dr. Whiteman takes time with his patients, answering questions and addressing any concerns. I look forward to my final results.

August 26th, 2015
Blepharoplasty
Dr Whiteman made my blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) a very pleasant experience. My eyes look years younger and I am very happy with the results!

August 6th, 2015
Happy Client
This doctor is the best. Dr. Whiteman and his staff are fantastic. He did a great job with my surgery and I am so happy with the result. I highly recommend his service.

July 12th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Before I got a breast augmentation I was always so self conscious of my breasts. I was embarrassed to take my shirt off and all I wanted was to be comfortable naked. The visits with Dr. whiteman were extremely short and he never explained anything about my surgery with me before hand. My questions were never fully answered. Now only six months after my augmentation you can see the old fold of my breasts and my left nipple is extremely damaged. The stitching is awful and my nipple smears completely into my skin. It looks awful. I am only 22 and I will have to seek reconstructive surgery. I spent all the money I saved for over 4 years on this operation and I am left with a terrible breast augmentation. I am more embarrassed to take my shirt off now than before I had the procedure. I am a young woman and I cant even go on dates with men or get involved with them because I am terrified to take my shirt off in front of them. Now I have had to chose to not get involved with any men at all until I have reconstructive surgery. That will take me over a year to save up for and prepare for. Goodbye to my love life in my youth. I am in college and I cant even enjoy dating. I am truly livid about the situation I am in now. My botched breast job haunts me and my self confidence every day.

October 4th, 2014
Mastopexy and abdominoplasty
Thank you so much Dr. David Whiteman for making my dreams come true. After haveing a C-Section nearly 18yrs ago and being left with a Jelly-belly, I thought I would never see my flat tummy again. And I was so over my sagging breast, you have made my dream of having nice, natural and perfect breast come true as well as my tummy. My body is now looking like it did when I was in my 20's. You are truly amazing. And I will forever be greatful. You're the best!!!

February 4th, 2014
Great Experience
My experience with Dr. Whiteman and his staff from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. Dr. Whiteman explained the surgical procedure to me (breast reduction), what to expect and how long the healing process would take. I reviewed all the information given to me which also prepared me for what would take place during and after surgery. My healing process was as expected and as outlined in my reading material and from what Dr. Whiteman had informed me of. Through patience and guidance from Dr.Whiteman and his assistant, Beth, my experience through the process went better than I expected. I was concerned about one of my open wounds and Dr. Whiteman very patiently explained to me what to do, how long before the wound would heal and if I had any problems to call or come back anytime if I felt something wasn't quite right. I called, they responded and my open wound healed just as Dr. Whiteman and Beth said it would. I did not panic simply because of Dr. Whitman's quiet assurance and care. He really listens to you and ask questions. My overall posture is much improved; no more back and shoulder pain. A big hug and thank you to Dr. Whiteman and his staff! The staff was very warm and welcoming and was also caring and very concerned and even followed up in a timely manner if I needed a call back. Thank you Jackie for all the follow-ups! The whole team is much appreciated!

January 17th, 2014
Wonderful Kind Caring Dr.
I came to Dr. Whiteman to have my breast reconstruction corrected after breast cancer and 4 surgeries with another Dr. I had been left with a vastly overinflated breast implant on one side that was hard as a rock and no breast at all on the other side. I had been through just about every complication you could have and had also developed a surgery phobia! Dr. Whiteman was highly recommended by BOTH my oncologist and my radiation oncologist as well as a neighbor who is an OR nurse at Gwinnett Medical. Can't get better recommendations than that! Dr. Whiteman and his staff were kind, caring and sensitive to my emotional needs. In two surgeries Dr. Whiteman was able to correct all of my problems and I have my body back. When I developed a minor complication (my port that you fill the saline with turned sideways) he was able to fix it in a few minutes in his office. I had been crying because this had happened before and my other dr. had done another surgery for this. He gave me a big hug and said I can fix this right in the office in a few minutes and he did! Having reconstructive surgery after a double masectomy is serious surgery with a LOT of potential complications. Its not like getting Botox! I do feel this was glossed over by my original cancer dr and plastic surgeon. Having cancer is so upsetting I think they don't want you to have something else to deal with. Dr. Whiteman took a very conservative and thoughtful approach with me and I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him and his staff.

October 8th, 2013
Corrective Plastic Surgery
I wish I had not waited so long to find the courage and to find Dr. Whiteman. It was a fabulous experience. Dr. Whiteman and his staff were terrific, attentive and knowledgable. They showed a lot of patience for me and my concerns. My recovery, despite it being pretty severe, did not take long only about 4 weeks. I was up and out within a few days and healing well. I am so thankful to Dr. Whiteman, the medical staff at Gwinnett Medical Center and Dr. Whiteman's office staff. Traveling from Boulder, Colorado for this surgery was the best decision I have made about my health in a very long time.

May 31st, 2012
excellent Doctor, very professional & SUPER nice :)
I would highly recommend Dr. Whiteman, he is very personable and understands your needs. Excellent staff, they have been with his practice for years.

May 17th, 2012
Surgery
I recently had surgery with Dr. Whiteman. He and his staff were knowledgeable, professional,and spend much time with me discussing my care. I will always be grateful for his excellent work