Nephrology
4511 N Campbell Ave
Ste 100
Tucson, AZ 85718
520-622-3569
Locations and availability (4)

|  Needs to focus more  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2014

Dr. Whittman forgets everything. He is a good Dr. And should focus more on what he is doing.

|  show details
by Joe A. on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Whittman and the rest of the doctors and staff at the Campbell office are all exceptional. Dr. Whittman has been instrumental in keeping me healthy after two kidney failures and two hospitalizations over the last few years. I admire this man and have the greatest respect for him, his knowledge and his ability.

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Great 'bedside' manner. Great listener. Knows his specialty. He always has time to explain his reasons for any suggestions and answer any questions. Great personality. I could not have had a better experience. I would recommend him to anyone with either kidney or blood pressure problems. He is a credit to his profession!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Kristin Hahn on Jan 5th, 2011

I was diagnosed with renal failure 3 years ago at the age of 20. Its not easy for many renal doctors to handle someone at such a young age but Dr. Whittman is truly amazing. He always had time to talk to me & explain my heath in great detail to me & be assertive but at the same time realize that I am really young and the situation was very hard for me to handle. He was very personal & caring. Calling me himself when i was put into the hospital & he always had time for appointments & saw me whenever I needed. He returned phone calls fast & efficiently when i needed him. His staff at AKDHC on campbell are wonderful. They always take the time to care for me & talk to me when I needed help. I HIGHLY recommend dr. whittman & his team. I have seen my fair share of doctors over the past 3 years & he is by far THE BEST!