Dr. David Whittman MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Tucson, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016
Such a compassionate, caring Dr. and a bed side manner that is unmatched.
Dr Whittman has been my nephrologist for about 3 Years. I began seeing him shortly after my Pancreas/Kidney transplant. I consider him to be MY DOCTOR even though i have a PCP. He has guided me thru the many areas one experiences being a transplant recipient. He speaks and educates me at my level of knowledge. I have been Blessed in many ways by my lord, and certainly blessed by having him as my Doctor. He is a good man! I highly recommend him and his staff.

May 20th, 2016
I live out of town and travel 300 miles round trip to see Dr. Whittman every 3 months for the past 5 years. I could use a local Physician and would still prefer to see Dr Whittman, so that should tell you all you need to know about how I feel concerning my experiences W/ Dr. Whittman. Nothing more needs said.

April 22nd, 2015
Great Nephrologist and Friend
Dr. Whittman has been my Nephrologist for many years. He was at my side through thick and thin. I would and do recommend him for any one. He is also well known and respected among all the other Physicians who he has worked with.

March 17th, 2015
HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF KNOWING

July 15th, 2014
Needs to focus more
Dr. Whittman forgets everything. He is a good Dr. And should focus more on what he is doing.

December 12th, 2013
Dr. Whittman and the rest of the doctors and staff at the Campbell office are all exceptional. Dr. Whittman has been instrumental in keeping me healthy after two kidney failures and two hospitalizations over the last few years. I admire this man and have the greatest respect for him, his knowledge and his ability.

February 21st, 2012
Very knowledgeable. Great 'bedside' manner. Great listener. Knows his specialty. He always has time to explain his reasons for any suggestions and answer any questions. Great personality. I could not have had a better experience. I would recommend him to anyone with either kidney or blood pressure problems. He is a credit to his profession!

January 5th, 2011
Amazing
I was diagnosed with renal failure 3 years ago at the age of 20. Its not easy for many renal doctors to handle someone at such a young age but Dr. Whittman is truly amazing. He always had time to talk to me & explain my heath in great detail to me & be assertive but at the same time realize that I am really young and the situation was very hard for me to handle. He was very personal & caring. Calling me himself when i was put into the hospital & he always had time for appointments & saw me whenever I needed. He returned phone calls fast & efficiently when i needed him. His staff at AKDHC on campbell are wonderful. They always take the time to care for me & talk to me when I needed help. I HIGHLY recommend dr. whittman & his team. I have seen my fair share of doctors over the past 3 years & he is by far THE BEST!

January 22nd, 2017