Dr. David Wiebe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wiebe?

MD LIVE

Posted on April 5th, 2015

I was fortunate to have Doctor Wiebe as an MD LIVE physician. I talked to him on the phone and I sent him a follow up from him on the web to which he immediately replied. His advice was very valuable .

Posted on August 31st, 2010

I was very dehydrated and needed fluids, and had to get a spinal tap from Dr. Wiebe to get checked for meningitis. Of course, I was quite nervous, but he explained everything about what a spinal tap was and how it was going feel like before and during the actual procedure. He was very caring, understanding and I was impressed that he spent so much time in my room answering questions considering he is an ER doctor and had other patients to attend to.