Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

No more sinus pressure like before show details No more sinus pressure like before
by HonestAbe on Jun 19th, 2013

I went in for sinus surgery and a deviated septum in Feb 2013. I was scared, but the service and the staff was great. Recovery was good. No real pain. Just some nasal discomfort as expected. Dr. used splints instead of packing….ewww.. who wants all that packing anyways. The splint removal was painful the full 20 seconds two days after surgery. Literally. I have no pain tolerance. Recovery has been good and now I don’t get debilitating headaches anymore. I love this doctor!!

by Amanda E. on Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Wiegand's office is great. The staff is super friendly and both times I went, I didn't have the chance to sit in the waiting room because they are extremely efficient. I had an issue with my left ear and Dr. Weigand proscribed the correct medicine after I had been proscribed incorrect meds by two previous doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone with ENT issues.

3 useless "surgical" procedures...that he never actually did show details 3 useless "surgical" procedures...that he never actually did
by Amy Cook on Mar 2nd, 2011

I am seeing a new specialist for chronic sinusitis and have been told by him that the 3 previous procedures done to address my condition by Dr. Wiegand were done incorrectly, or in the case of my left sinus, not done at all. My new specialist has informed me that he sees many of Dr. Wiegand's former patients and does not know why Dr. Wiegand does what he does or how he gets away with it.