A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wiggans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wiggans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wiggans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggans graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frank Wiggans MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Wiggans practice?
- Dr. David Wiggans has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wiggans practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.