Dr. David Wight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wight?

August 14th, 2017

compassion and quality of care is emphasized. not money driven. treats with respect.

September 4th, 2016

Dr. Wight is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He really listens to his patients and works hard to ensure that the plan of treatment is agreeable and comfortable.

June 24th, 2016

Review for Dr. Wight

Dr. Wight has been a real sense of hope and care since I have been seeing him for depression and anxiety for the the last couple of years. He has always worked hard to discern the best possible treatment for me regarding medications and counsel. He has never made me feel judged for the condition I have gone through. I feel like he is compassionate and caring about me as a patient and strives to help me to be whole emotionally. I would highly recommend him to people for emotional/ psychiatric help. He is much appreciated for all he has done for me.

February 22nd, 2016

I have never been to a better doctor, in any field, in my life. I owe Dr. Wight my life. I would not be alive without him.

August 31st, 2015

Dr. David Wight

Excellent doctor

April 2nd, 2014

If you don't give Dr. Wight a chance you are truly missing out!!!

I was being treated by another doctor for years. She had me on 5-6 different medications and diagnosed me with MULTIPLE different disorders. I left due to schedule conflicts and I really did trust her. When I met Dr. Wight, I explained my history of treatments and diagnoses and was shocked to find out that I was misdiagnosed and over medicated! I am only on 2 medications and the whole quality of life has increased tremendously! I can't stress how he actually listens and how he does truly seem to care about his patients!

March 20th, 2014

Excellent psychiatric doctor

Dr. Wight is the most knowledgeable psychiatrist that I've come in contact with as of yet. His knowledge and demeanor are excellent. I would highly recommend him if you're looking for a doctor that is knowledgeable about medicines, how they interact with the human body & mind, listens, communicates, and truly cares about you as an individual.

November 15th, 2011

Simply the Best

Dr. Wight has saved my life. He knows what he is doing.

August 21st, 2011

rating

Many ratings are being written by people who work for other local physicians and are trying to create a negative opinion of the "competition", as well as by ex-patients who are disgruntled and were terminated from practices secondary to unacceptable behaviors. Other ratings are meant to artificially inflate a rating, and are written by staff of various physicians, also. Trust discussing quality of professional providers with your physician. therapist or other patients who have actually seen the physician, and you will be well-served.

August 18th, 2017