A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilbur, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilbur graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilbur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Mental Health Center, Boston, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilbur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Wilbur practice?
Dr. David Wilbur practices Family Medicine, Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians, Boston Pathologists, and Boston Allergists.