A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wild, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wild has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Wild MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wild practice?
- Dr. David Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wild practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Cardiologists.