A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wild, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wild has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Wild MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wild practice?
- Dr. David Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wild practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Cardiologists.