A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilgarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wilgarde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilgarde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilgarde graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilgarde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Wilgarde MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Wilgarde practice?
- Dr. David Wilgarde has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wilgarde practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See La Quinta Internists, La Quinta Physiatrists, and La Quinta Pain Management Doctors.