A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wilkes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Wilkes MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Wilkes practice?
- Dr. David Wilkes has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Wilkes practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.