Dr. David Wilkie MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Fort Gordon, GA

2.4

December 30th, 2015
I have been on active duty for 23 years which means I have had my share of PCMs. Dr Wilkie has been, by far, the best PCM. He is thorough with his diagnosis but more importantly he makes you feel like he genuinely cares. He never rushes through an appointment and discusses several courses of action treat the issue. For the first time in a long time I can truly say I am confident in my medical provider.

July 2nd, 2015
I have been to see the doctor 3 times and have always had a positive experience.

January 14th, 2015
Get ready to call your congressman
NOT concerned with enlist medical needs; just wants to make Eisenhower's record seem streamlined.

August 17th, 2013
one of the best neurogloist i have met
Helped calm my fears of possible relapses with my illness of multiple sclerosis. helped me obtain the right treatment and on time. took time to speak and explain the status and the condition and its progress. always answered questions and returned phone calls. he would would have helped me with the medical board reviewed i was supposed to received back in california if it wasnt for other people preventing him from helping. even though the wait time was somewhat long he still saw you and spent more time than other regular doctors. i will recommend to anyone.

July 10th, 2012
Movement Disorder trained Neurologist?
How can this Neurologist dismiss or confirm clinical diagnosis of Parkinson's disease when we don't know if he is a board-certified neurolog ...