Dr. David Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 16th, 2013
Dr williams has been with us since birth and has been on top of it all the way no matter how busy he is!! We moved an hour and a half away from his office and still wouldnt change drs

June 27th, 2013
Exceptional
My son has seen Dr. Williams for 10 years. He is an excellent Doctor. My son just loves to see him and never worrys about going to the doctors office. I have never had a problem getting in to see him. Dr. Williams answers all my questions and take every one of my phone calls / returns my call promptly also. Not enough words to describe what a wonderful doctor he is.

September 4th, 2012
Great pediatrician
We have used Dr. Williams for 4 1/2 years and do not have a single negative thing to say about this doctor. His bedside manner is above and beyond what anyone would or should expect. My son likes going to the doctor and even asks to stop in to say hello to Dr. Dave and Nurse Judy. Dr. Williams is hard to get in to see since he just reduced his office hours to two days per week.

February 26th, 2011
I've got 4 kids and we all love him. Wouldn't make it through the years without him! :-)

May 31st, 2008
Glad to have him as my children's pediatrician
Dr Williams is a terrific doctor, so caring and really seems to take a personal interest in both of my daughters and their health. I never have problems getting an appointment the same day (for sick child visits) and he is always willing to answer all my questions and never hesitates to make himself available for consult in times of ill health (chronic condition). Excellent physician, wouldn't change for anything!