A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Willingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Willingham is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willingham graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Willingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Willingham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Willingham practice?
- Dr. David Willingham has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Willingham practices Family Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Odessa Primary Care Doctors.