A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Willingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Willingham is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willingham
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willingham Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Willingham graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Willingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Willingham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Willingham practice?
- Dr. David Willingham has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Willingham practices Family Medicine near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Primary Care Doctors.