A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wills
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Max Wills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wills practice?
- Dr. David Wills has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wills practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.