A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wills
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Max Wills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wills practice?
- Dr. David Wills has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wills practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.