Dr. David Wimberley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wimberley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017

Rude. Will not revisit him...ever.

The best thing about the visit was his PA and support staff. After over an hour wait in the room, Dr. Wimberley was rude, conceited, and argumentative from the start, which puts the patient on the defensive. He was a terrible listener and was always interrupting. Was told if I don't like what he has to say, then I can find another doctor because it seems like we have a personality conflict. That was said in the first few minutes he was in the room. It rolled off his tongue like he's used to saying that regularly. I left feeling belittled and upset. Not sure of his talents, but I never want to find out.

March 23rd, 2017

Superb

Conscientious, thorough, excellent recovery from major back surgery, great follow up

January 24th, 2017

outstanding doctor

treated me like family

December 30th, 2016

Microdiscectomy

Recently had surgery, and he did very well and am recovering from nerve damage in my entire left leg. Still in pain, due to the fact the disc is gone, and am staring down the barrel of a 2 level fusion. I would recommend Dr W. but with anything, do you your own research and be comfortable with you decision before proceeding.

September 16th, 2016

Great Doctor

I must say that I was impressed by Dr. Wimberley on my first visit to him. Dr. Doctor referred me to him after 3 injections for back pain. His bedside manner was amazing and he made me feel comfortable. His first recommendation was NOT Surgery. He explained all of my options after I told him all of the things I had done to avoid another surgery and he still wanted me to try other things before surgery. I definitely trust his opinions and would recommend him to anyone who is suffering with back pain.

August 16th, 2016

Completely undependable doctor, rude staff.

Well... I would have loved to rate Dr Wimberly but I've made two appointments and both have been cancelled by the office on short notice (one the day before and one the day of) because Dr Wimberly 'needed to be somewhere else'. Once I lost half a day of work but still rescheduled, the second time I did not reschedule and made an appointment with a doctor who is less of a princess and respects other's time.

April 19th, 2016

Excellent in every manner!

April 14th, 2016

This guy knows what he is doing

I have no idea what people are complaining about! My back is a train wreck with damage on every vertebra in the lumbar section and some in the neck. I had multiple herniated discs with one 7mm bulge protruding into my spinal cord and resulting excruciating pain. Dr. W did NOT jump straight to surgery. He prescribed drugs and cortisone injections first, all to no avail. When he finally did operate he repaired the damage and stopped the pain. The guy is fantastic at his skill. My back is beyond truly fixing but he gave me normal function again and I could continue my life. Three years later I re-injured it and I’m back again. If he wasn’t one of the best I sure wouldn’t be back. He is a straight shooter. If you don’t want to listen to what he is telling you, that’s your problem, not his. I like his direct candor and no amount of bedside manner can replace SKILL. He has the SKILL and KNOWLEDGE people!!! What do you want when the knife comes out???

December 10th, 2015

The very best back surgeon I've had.

I have had a total of 5 back surgeries, one of which was done by Dr Wimberley. He is by far the best surgeon I have had to date. He was very personable and I had no doubt he knew exactly what he was talking about. He was patient, caring and seemed to be interested in doing the best he could for me. I am now facing a 4 level fusion and would not consider or trust any other doctor to do it.

October 22nd, 2015

So Thankful

I put off having back surgery for years. I just had never heard anyone that was glad that they had it. I waited until I almost could not function at all. Dr. Wymberly and his staff took exceptional care of me. I am so thankful that I finally had it done. He was amazing!

September 13th, 2015

I am up and moving after Dr. Wimberly did a revision surgery from a previous surgery. He made me feel confidant and encouraged me greatly. I highly recommend him and his PA Nick.

April 2nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Wimberley is a kind, caring, listens to concerns, answers all questions, and is receptive to conservative measures rather that jump to surgery as the only option. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from spinal issues.